Monday, March 30, 2009

Party Favors

Traveler take those marked ones, they take such pride in their wealth. My first mission as a member of House Sivis' special guard is to travel to Ardev in search of a lost airship apparently carrying "special goodies" for some annual mark party. I'm traveling with the strangest band I've ever been a part of. I'm still trying to remember them all, I believe there's two warforged, a paladin of the dead elves, two of the least evangelical holy women I've ever met, a cat burglar, a faceless child of the traveler who, fellow child or not, makes me uncomfortable. I hear it was a prostitute to four different armies during the war, but that may have just been the dwarf talking. That dwarf is one of the stoutest I've ever seen, which is saying something. Other than that there's just a gnome, a representative of the house I suppose.
We leave for Ardev soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment